[Events] Limerick/Clare floods

Phyllis.Sheehan Phyllis.Sheehan at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Dec 1 10:04:18 GMT 2009

Hi All,
Below is a notice from SVP regarding Flood Victims. If members of the
campus community wish to assist families affected by the floods, below
is a list of options.

Regards,
Phyl.

SVP Assistance to Flood Victims
Date issued: 27th November 2009

The Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Midwest is available to assist those
who have been affected by recent flooding. If we can help in anyway
please contact:

SVP Ennis on 065 6824188
SVP Limerick on 061 317327 (office hours) or 087 985 68 96 anytime
For those who wish to help by making a cash donation this can be done
through the Regional Office by contacting 061 317327 or through our
website www.svp.ie

Those wishing to donate clothing or bedding can do so at our Ennis Shop
84 Parnell St. Ennis, 065 6824188 our Limerick Shop, 2 Limerick Lane,
Little Catherine St. Limerick 061 315505 or through our Regional Office,
Ozanam House, Hartstonge St. Limerick 061 317327

Donations of vouchers are also very welcome as they are a flexible way
of assisting those in need, these can be donated through our regional
office.

We are currently compiling a list of furniture and large household items
required by those affected by the flooding, if you have such items to
donate please contact our Regional Office 061 317327 and we will match
your donation to a family in need.