[Events] FW: AIL Dolphin v UL Bohs - we need your support

Sharon.McMeel Sharon.McMeel at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Dec 3 14:47:50 GMT 2009

UL BOHEMIAN RFC - WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!

AIL Match Vs Dolphin, Musgrave Park Cork, 2.30 pm Saturday 5th December.

After gaining our first victory of the season in the AIL last time out
against table topping St Mary's, UL Bohemians take on a strong and
fancied Dolphin team in Cork.

After chatting to Director of Rugby, Ian Costello after the St Mary's
game, Ian Commented that "the team were delighted with our supporters,
they really came out in great numbers and were a significant factor in
our success".

Hopefully on Saturday we can count on a similar level of support, We
appreciate that it's an away game, close to Christmas, but with a
supporters bus being run by Mick Goggin (087 2560937), it promises to be
an enjoyable occasion.

"There's no Beatin Bohs"