[Events] FW: Majella Leahy Retirement

Yvonne.Coughlan Yvonne.Coughlan at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Dec 7 09:51:47 GMT 2009

________________________________

From: Yvonne.Coughlan
Sent: 26 November 2009 09:19
Subject: Majella Leahy Retirement

Colleagues,

Our friend and colleague, Majella Leahy, recently retired after 30 years of service initially in the Accounts Department and since January 2005 in Human Resources.

Majella came to the then NIHE in 1980 from Bank of Ireland in Dublin to a campus that was considerably different to that which we know to-day. She has seen and been part of this development over the years - a period of time during which she provided an outstanding contribution and service

to the campus community in a very personal and personable fashion.

To mark the occasion of Majella's retirement a presentation will be made to her on Thursday 17 December at 16h00 in the East Room, Plassey House. If you wish to contribute to Majella's presentation you may do so to the following people :

*          Yvonne Coughlan/Valerie Nolan, Human Resources Division - Room No. D1-010, Main Building

*          Edel Quinn, Human Resources Division - Room No. GL0-036, Library

*          Lucy Gibbons, Finance Division - Room No. A2-037, Main Building

Kind regards

Yvonne

Yvonne Coughlan

Cúntóir Pearsanta an Stiúrthóra, Acmhainní Daonna / PA to Director, Human Resources

Ollscoil Luimnigh / University of Limerick

Guthán / Phone: 061-202013

Facs / Fax: 061-202455

Rphost / Email: yvonne.coughlan at ul.ie <mailto:yvonne.coughlan at ul.ie>

Gréasán / Web: www.ul.ie <http://www.ul.ie>