[Events] Beat the Budget Blues with Soweto Connection's table quiz

Sheila.Killian Sheila.Killian at STAFFMAIL.ul.ie
Mon Dec 7 23:26:44 GMT 2009

The fourth annual Soweto Connection table quiz runs this year on budget night, kicking off at 8.30 on Wednesday 9th in the Brazen Head on O'Connell St. It's sure to be a good night, with great team and spot prizes sponsored by local groups and businesses, free finger food and misuc afterwards. Thanks to the sponsorhip, every cent paid on the night goes directly to work in South African townships, where it will go a long way to add light and safety to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children I've ever met.

So do you really want to stay in and listen to George Lee analysing our pay cut, when you could be out with friends having an excellent night for a very good cause, and hopefully solving your Christmas gift problems with the raffle prizes?

Hope to see you there - 8.30pm on Wednesday in the Brazen Head, teams of four at forty euro a table. Thanks as always for the invaluable support of the UL community

Enkosi!