[Events] REMINDER: - UL Photo Society Family Photo Shoot - This Saturday

Michael.Johnson Michael.Johnson at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Dec 8 09:53:06 GMT 2009

REMINDER: - anybody interested in this Family or Group Photo Shoot for this Saturday, please contact the Photo Society at photoul at gmail.com <mailto:photoul at gmail.com>  a.s.a.p...

---------------------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------------------

Wondering what to get this Christmas as the perfect gift?  The UL Photo Society are organising a one day family/group studio photo-shoot open to college staff and family members on Sunday, December 13th on campus in the Student Union Building here in U.L. We will photograph, print, mount and frame - if you want - a picture of your choice for the ultimate christmas present!

Why U.L. Photo Society?
* University based Society
* All you have to do is smile!
* Great value for money
* Great ideas for Christmas gift for friends and family
* Pictures professionally mounted and framed
* Customised frames possible to suit the hanging environment
* Collages available on request
* Professional lighting setup and equipment used.
* Instant review of images

If you are interested in booking a time slot for the event, please contact us via email at photoul at gmail.com <mailto:photoul at gmail.com>  with the subject line of "Family Portrait Shoot", including a desired time and interested print size(s) along with any other pertinent information or questions in the body of the message. Details about the print sizes offered are available online on our website - http://www.photo.ul.ie <https://staffexchange1.ul.ie/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.photo.ul.ie/>  or by emailing us directly. We will be available from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday on 20 minutes intervals, so 14:00, 14:20, 14:40 etc.

Any questions or queries, feel free to contact us at photoul at gmail.com <mailto:photoul at gmail.com>  ...

UL Photo Soc