[Events] Christmas Class Bundles - A Class Christmas Gift

Carmell.Demello Carmell.Demello at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Dec 9 10:06:20 GMT 2009

Christmas Class Bundles

Group Fitness Classes at the University Arena

As so many are enjoying and benefiting from our wide range of Group Fitness Classes we are delighted to introduce

Christmas Class Bundles as a healthy fitness gift.

Staff/Students/Members - €60 for 15 classes

Public - €90 for 15 Classes

The recipient is welcome to participate in classes at their convenience until 31 March 2010

Class Bundle Gift Cards are available from the University Arena Reception

For further information contact

Carmell DeMello

Group Fitness Co-ordinator