[Events] Charity Book Sale - Special Olympics Limerick Games

Kim.OMahony Kim.OMahony at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Dec 10 09:24:09 GMT 2009

We have reached our target of €400 for the Limerick branch of 'Make a Wish'.  Again, many, many thanks to all who have supported our book sale through your generous contributions and purchase of books.

Our next recipient will be the Special Olympics Ireland Limerick Games 2010.

We have just received a generous donation of 3 boxes of books, so why not come along and have a browse?  You might pick up some recession-beating stocking fillers for Christmas!!!

All books are €1 each and can be viewed in  Room GLG-027.

Our recipients to date have been:

April '09	 St. Gabriels	 €500
June '09	 Limerick Animal Welfare	 €500
August '09	 Ita Page (Haite Project)	 €500
Sept '09	 Milford Hospice Coffee Morning	 €100
Sept '09	 UL Uganda Student Project	 €500
Dec '09	 Make a Wish	 €400

We would like to thank you all once again for your generous and ongoing support, and wish you all a very merry Christmas!

Anne & Kim

Kim O’Mahony

Quality Officer

Information Technology Division