[Events] Cruinniu - Thank You for Supporting our Wrenboy Collection yesterday for Limerick Down Syndrome Association and Choma School Fund Zambia

Noel.McCarthy Noel.McCarthy at STAFFMAIL.ul.ie
Thu Dec 10 14:49:52 GMT 2009

Cruinniu Wrenboys had a great day on Wednesday when hunting the Wren on the University Campus. The Wrenboys played during their lunch break and performed in many of the University Restaurants. We played for one hour and in that time the staff and students of the university were very generous in supporting our collection for the Limerick Down Syndrome Association and the Choma School Fund Zambia. Special thanks to Josephine Browne and Ann Donnellan who were our money collectors on the day

			Our Wrenboy Collection came to 800 Euros.

Thanks to everyone who supported our collection and to the Restaurants for giving us a warm welcome.

Noel