[Events] Christmas Concert at St Mary's

Matthew.Daniels Matthew.Daniels at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Dec 14 09:46:31 GMT 2009

Thursday Evening

RTE Lyric fm are running a competition for an overnight stay and a meal for two at the Absolute Hotel and Spa with VIP tickets for this years “Ancór Christmas Concert” on Thursday 17 December. However if you don’t like the idea of staying in the luxury Absolute Hotel you can get tickets directly from me, on-line at www.ancor.ie <http://www.ancor.ie/>  and at St Mary’s Cathedral.  Ancór is a Limerick based award winning chamber choir performing an exclusive one night only candlelit musical event at the beautiful St Mary’s cathedral. Ticket prices are €15 & €10 concession and include Mulled wine and mince pies served at the event to get you in the Christmas mood. For further information please visit our web site.

Mr Matthew Daniels BEng (Hons)

Automation & Operations Engineer

ER1030

Enterprise Research Centre