[Events] Commercial Wireless/o2 Promotion

Anne.Madigan Anne.Madigan at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Dec 14 12:11:19 GMT 2009

Dear Colleagues

The University of Limerick have  renewed there mobile contact with O2. In conjunction with this we are now in a position to offer our staff even better rates. The rates on average are 61% cheaper then Vodafone, 63% cheaper then Meteor and 67% cheaper then 3.
Those already on the offer have automatically been changed to the new rates. To view these rates please see the below link. http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Information%20Technology%20Division/Phones,%20Print%20and%20Post/Mobile%20Phones <blocked::http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Information Technology Division/Phones, Print and Post/Mobile Phones>

Below are some of the advantages.

*         Free inter company/inter account call

*         Competitive Peak & Off Peak rates

*         Line rental from €4.25 (including vat)

*         Heavily discounted international rates

*         50% savings on texts

*         Free of Charge handsets on a Selected Range

Stephanie Upton from Commercial Wireless will be on site on December 17th from 12.30 to 2.00pm in the main canteen should you have any queries. Alternatively you can email your queries into info at commercialwireless.ie <mailto:info at commercialwireless.ie>

Anne