[Events] Message from Caroline Graham

Caroline.Graham Caroline.Graham at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Dec 16 14:03:19 GMT 2009

I would like to thank all my colleagues and good friends for the wonderful send off I received yesterday and for the very generous gifts.  Thank you also to those who sent messages and cards.  I very much appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness.

While I am looking forward to the "next phase", I know that I will miss many aspects of my life at UL and particularly the people I have worked with over the last 18 years.  I really do hope to keep in touch.

I wish you all the very best in the future.

Caroline Graham