[Events] Student Poster Exhibition

Ita.Richardson Ita.Richardson at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Dec 16 17:08:25 GMT 2009

University of Limerick Women's Forum

International Women's Day Conference

University of Limerick

8th March, 2010

Student Poster Exhibition

In conjunction with the UL Women's Forum International Women's Day
conference, we are holding a student poster exhibition.  All University
of Limerick undergraduate and postgraduate students who are undertaking
or have completed a project focusing on women (their lives, issues
pertaining to women, supports for women, etc) are encouraged to submit
an abstract.   I would appreciate if you could forward the attached
document to any students that may be interested in participating.

Regards,

Ita Richardson, Chairperson, UL Women's Forum.

Dr. Ita Richardson

Research Area Leader - Practice, Process & Methods

Lero - the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre
Department of Computer Science & Information Systems
University of Limerick, Ireland
Tel: +353-61-202765
www.lero.ie <http://www.lero.ie/>