[Events] FW:

Maureen.Kendall Maureen.Kendall at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Dec 22 09:39:36 GMT 2009

________________________________

From: Bridie.Barnicle
Sent: 21 December 2009 16:34
To: Maureen.Kendall
Cc: Maureen.Kendall

I would like to thank my colleagues and friends from Education and
Professional Studies and from across the University for your attendance
at my "celebration " in the White House recently. I am very grateful to
all those who attended and contributed to the gifts presented. Many
thanks also to those who were unable to attend but who sent good wishes.
Your kindness and good wishes are really appreciated. I look forward to
the next stage of life and to exciting new ventures,

With every good wish and much appreciation,

Bridie Barnicle.