[Events] Access to Foundation Building during holiday period

John.Breen John.Breen at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Dec 22 13:00:59 GMT 2009

This email applies to all faculty, staff and research postgraduates who wish to access the Foundation Building during the holiday period. Entry to the building will be through Main Reception and then via the bridge using the swipe card system on the E-M corridor, opposite room number EM016. Your card should be in date and validated for this purpose (contact marie.beaumont at ul.ie <mailto:marie.beaumont at ul.ie> ). If you need to check your card, please contact Marie Beaumont (Graduate School) by close of business today.

For Health and Safety reasons we request all persons entering the Foundation Building TO SIGN IN and TO SIGN OUT at the Main Reception. You will be asked for your name and room number or desk number and a contact number. We expect this "request" to become compulsory in the near future but we are putting a procedure in place before introducing it.

----------------------------
Prof. John Breen
Dean, Graduate School
University of Limerick