[Events] Thank you

Nyiel.Kuol Nyiel.Kuol at STAFFMAIL.ul.ie
Tue Dec 22 17:08:12 GMT 2009

The FairShare Fest team would like to thank you all for supporting the education in Africa. We raised €5600 for Ducuum education project of South Sudan and G.I.F.T - Ghana Ireland Friendship Trust -in Ghana.

Thanks to the fourth year UL students including David Kennedy, Caroline Young, Orna McLoughlin, Cormac Phelan, Terry Ledger,
Guillaume Poupeau, Brian O’Leary, Caitriona Hayes Daniel Reid, Mairead, Sean, Louise who worked tirelessly to make this event successful.

And to other people who contributed time, energy, enthusiasm to the events including;

Sr. Sarah in Teach Failte,

Fergal ULSU Campaigns Officer,

Kathleen Maher of Castletroy – of Duccuum

Music society -  who “manned” the Buskathon

Our African Drummers

The staff of the Stables

And our special thanks to Staff and students of the University of Limerick for supporting this event.

For more information and photographs of the projects involved visit the Ducuum website:

www.duccuum.org <http://www.duccuum.org/>

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Nyiel Kuol