[Events] Provisional Exam Timetable - Autumn Semester

Aileen.Crowe Aileen.Crowe at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Nov 2 09:02:32 GMT 2009

Dear All,

The provisional exam timetable can now be accessed at the following address:-

Z:\StudentAcadAdmin\ProvTT_Exam101.xls <file:///\\GALILEO\ITD32\StudentAcadAdmin\ProvTT_Exam101.xls>

The timetable is also available on the internet at http://www.timetable.ul.ie <http://www.timetable.ul.ie/>

Would you please note the following:

*          Please check that all your modules are correctly scheduled and forward any queries to me by e-mail by 3pm Thursday November 5th 2009.

*          If there are any modules scheduled which do not require an exam, I would be grateful if you would let me know.

*          All exam papers are to be submitted to Student Academic Administration by 4pm Tuesday December 1st 2009.

Regards,
            Aileen.

Aileen Crowe

Scheduling & Examinations
Student Academic Administration, University of Limerick
Tel: 061 202592
Email: mailto:aileen.crowe at ul.ie <mailto:aileen.crowe at ul.ie>
http://www.ul.ie/studentacademicadmin/ <http://www.ul.ie/studentacademicadmin/>

Student Affairs - Professional Services Supporting Students
Gnóthaí Mac Léinn - Seirbhísí Proifisiúnta Tacaíochta do Mhic Léinn