[Events] FW: An invitation from the University Arena

Carmell.Demello Carmell.Demello at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Nov 2 16:11:23 GMT 2009

An Invitation from the University Arena

The University Arena would like to recognise the energy and excellence

shown by you the Members and Regular Users.

We will be hosting a fun evening of music and entertainment to suit all
tastes

Talented musician/singer - Rosanna Egan

&

DJ James Lawlor

When :  Friday 27 November 2009

Time : 8pm onwards

Venue: University Arena Sports Bar

Tickets : Complimentary to Members/Regulars

Entrance will be by ticket only and will be available from Sports Arena
Reception or

Fitness Studio Instructors from Monday 9 November

We do hope you can join us for an end of year 'social workout' to
celebrate the great things

that occur at the Arena with the people who make it happen!!

For Further Information please contact:  Jennifer-Anne Mulholland or
Carmell DeMello, University Arena