[Events] *Special Appeal* Limerick Animal Welfare need your help

Laura.Walsh Laura.Walsh at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Nov 3 12:14:24 GMT 2009

Hi,

Lewis, Iris and Houston are all dogs that were allowed to stray and all three dogs were hit by cars. They've all suffered horribly and the veterinary treatment they've required has put Limerick Animal Welfare under further financial pressure. Please read their stories in our Special Cases section under re-homing http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.com/.
We are appealing for donations to help with the cost of their care. These dogs were unfortunate innocent victims. Lewis has received very bad treatment during his short life but he has such a forgiving heart. He is a wonderful friendly little dog despite the treatment he has received at the hands of a human, he's always there at the door of his run with a waggy tail and tonnes of kisses.
Any amount no matter how small or big can make a huge difference.
Thanks for your help,
Kindest Regards,
Laura.