[Events] Visit by French Ambassador

Claire.L.Ryan Claire.L.Ryan at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Nov 5 10:54:09 GMT 2009

The French Ambassador to Ireland, his Excellency M. Yvon Roé d'Albert, will visit UL on Monday 16th November.

The Ambassador has requested a meeting with all French citizens  working in the University, students, faculty and staff.  If you are a French citizen, please contact me (claire.l.ryan) and I will send you a formal invitation.

Kind regards,

Claire

Claire Ryan

School of Languages, Literature, Culture and Communication/

Scoil na dTeangacha, na Litríochta, an Chultúir and no Cumarsáide

University of Limerick/Ollscoil Luimnigh

Tel: 353-61-202424

Email: claire.l.ryan at ul.ie