[Events] Calling all volunteers - South Side Youth Space

Gabriella.Hanrahan Gabriella.Hanrahan at staffmail.ul.ie
Fri Nov 6 11:49:55 GMT 2009

Having recently had an open night for volunteers with a large turn out, we still require more volunteers! if you have the time,we would love to meet with you, to discuss the possibilities (for further information see below)

Calling all volunteers

The south Side Youth  Space and  Café will be opening in November

The space will be a place for young people aged between 10-21 to access opportunities to engage in programmes, such as the creative arts, sports as well as a number of other educational pursuits. These types of programmes will be offered with the support of the various  service providers on the Southside.

 (Due to the economic down turn we are calling on volunteers from all over Limerick to use their expertise to support the work in these areas in this youth space ).

We are looking for people who have skills in the area of the :

*     Arts

*     Music (instrument voice)

*     Multimedia (see programme outline below)

*     Drama

*     Dance

*     IT (News letter development)

*     Craft

*     Woodwork

*     Cooking

*     Peer support

 (These are just some of the many projects we hope to develop).

 If you are one of those people that feels they have the time and energy to commit to volunteer for at least two hours per week email me on jackol at limerickyouthservice.com <mailto:jackol at limerickyouthservice.com>  or phone me on 087 9069073 and I can arrange a time to meet you to discuss some of these options

Kind regards Jack O leary

Coordinator south side youth café

Limerick Youth service

Fulflex

Galvone Ind est

Limerick

This email has been scanned by the Enablesoft Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.enablesoft.net