[Events] Thank you from Nora Mulcahy

Patricia.White Patricia.White at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Nov 16 11:07:58 GMT 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I would like to express a sincere thank you all of you for a most
memorable and enjoyable retirement reception held for me on Friday 13th
November. Your generous and thoughtful presentations were much
appreciated.

Thank you also to everyone who had sent best wishes by letters, cards,
e-mail and telephone but who could not be there in person on the day.
Thank you also to those who sent Mass cards and gifts.

My particular thanks to Mary O'Sullivan, Dean and Bernie Quillinan, Head
of Department for their kind words and for hosting the reception.

A special thank you to Bernadette O'Reilly and Breda Tuohy for all the
background work in organising the function.

I thoroughly enjoyed my 14 years working in UL and hope to keep in touch
with the many friends that I have made over the years.

Regards

Nora Mulcahy