[Events] Register for NI LabVIEW Campus Hands-on Workshop | Thursday 3rd December 2009 | University of Limerick

Emily.Spencer Emily.Spencer at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Nov 17 15:23:24 GMT 2009

National Instruments is offering some valuable introductory training on
campus at University of Limerick, on the latest release of its LabVIEW
graphical programming environment. This a great opportunity to get some
FREE, hands-on experience with NI LabVIEW 2009, which we use for data
acquisition, signal processing, controls and various instrumentation
needs across our campus.
09.00 - 12.30 - In this training, you will:
*	Receive three hours of hands-on technical training from a senior
engineer on real hardware
*	Explore the latest features in LabVIEW, including simplified
textual math, advanced signal processing and analysis and new Express
VIs for sound cards and data acquisition
*	Learn how to create complete LabVIEW applications from scratch
in minutes with interactive Express VIs and I/O assistants

Location and date:
University of Limerick  - Room B2006 - Thursday 3rd December  2009

How do I register?
Places are limited, so please call Angie Cribb on 01 867 4374, or email
angie.cribb at ni.com
Kind regards
Seamus Casserly
District Sales Manager