[Events] Limerick ICESCR Shadow Report Meeting Cancelled

John.Lannon John.Lannon at staffmail.ul.ie
Sun Nov 22 22:50:54 GMT 2009

Unfortunately the ICESCR Shadow Report meeting planned for Limerick on Monday 23rd has had to be cancelled because of a poor take up.  However if you or any individual/organisation you know are interested in taking part in a focus group some time in the new year, please contact me (john.lannon at ul.ie <mailto:john.lannon at ul.ie> ).

Any individual or organisation who wishes to provide information for the Report can also do so using a submission template which you can get by emailing me or Ruth Gallagher, Human Rights in Ireland Officer, Amnesty International Ireland. (Email: rgallagher at amnesty.ie <mailto:rgallagher at amnesty.ie> , Tel: +353-1-863 8336. Ballast House, First Floor, 18-21 Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2)

John Lannon