[Events] FW: Pub Quiz

Conor.Hartigan Conor.Hartigan at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Nov 24 15:57:16 GMT 2009

From: Kathleen Daffy [mailto:kathleen.daffy at deafhear.ie]
Sent: 24 November 2009 12:11
To: mmcinerney10 at hotmail.com; 'Anna Ryan'; Christina Culhane; Collette
McNamara; Conor.Hartigan; David Wallin; Eleanor Naughton; Haaris Sheikh;
Idalle Ryan; Ide Roche (mum of Thomas Roche); Jane Clancy; Jennifer
Ring; Joan Dunne; Kumar; Liam MacMathuna; Limerick Diocesean Office
(Gwen O'Sullivan); Maria Jennings; Maria O'Brien; Maria Ryan; Mary Ryan;
Mary.Masterson; Noelle Mulcahy; Olivia Breen; Patricia Casserly; Pauline
Gannon; Peter.Dooley; Robert Keane; Simon McGuire; TJ Blackwell; Una
Murphy
Subject: Pub Quiz

Hi all,

Just a reminder about the pub quiz that I'm organizing in Aid of
DeafHear.ie.  See the attachment for details.

I would be obliged if you would pass it on to anyone who might be
interested and hope you might even be able to make it yourself!

Take care,

Kathleen Daffy

Information Officer

DeafHear.ie

Services for Deaf & Hard of Hearing People

4 Henry Street

Limerick

Phone:  061-467494

Fax:  061-467497