[Events] Reminder re the Winter Exam Board Grading Sheets deadline for submission.

Susie.Ryan Susie.Ryan at STAFFMAIL.ul.ie
Tue Nov 24 10:16:33 GMT 2009

Please note that all grading sheets must be returned to SAA by 12 noon on Thursday 26th November 2009.

Should you have any completed grading sheets ready for submission we would appreciate if you could submit them to our office as soon as possible.

The Winter Exam Board will take place on Thursday 3rd December 2009.

regards

Susie Ryan

Student Records Officer,

Student Academic Administration,

University of Limerick.

Tel: 00 353 61-213179

website: http://www.ul.ie/studentacademicadmin/ <blocked::http://www.ul.ie/studentacademicadmin/>

"Student Affairs-Professional Services Supporting Students"

Gnóthaí Mac Léinn - Seirbhísí Proifisiúnta Tacaíochta do Mhic Léinn