[Events] Student Death

Bernadette.Walsh Bernadette.Walsh at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Nov 25 16:41:55 GMT 2009

With heartfelt sadness and sorrow we learned this afternoon of the death of Philip Nolan (student on 2nd year B.Sc. (Equine Science)) as a result of a road traffic accident that occurred last week.

As always the untimely death of one of our students  is shocking and tragic news,  particularly at this time leading up to Christmas.

ID: 0877409
Home Address: Clonkeen, Barrington's Bridge, Lisnagry, Co. Limerick

Information on funeral arrangements will be made available once this is made known to us.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

Dr Bernadette Walsh
Gnóthaí Mac Léinn/Director of Student Affairs
Ollscoil Luimnigh/University of Limerick
Guthán/Phone: 061- 202971
Mobile: 086 - 8092169
Ríomhphost/Email:  bernadette.walsh at ul.ie

Gréasán/Web: http://www.ul.ie/studentaffairs/ <http://www.ul.ie/admissions/>

Gnóthaí Mac Léinn - Seirbhísí Proifisiúnta Tacaíochta do Mhic Léinn
Student Affairs - Professional Services Supporting Students