[Events] UL / Limerick flood pictures

Gabriella.Hanrahan Gabriella.Hanrahan at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Nov 26 09:02:54 GMT 2009

Thank you James, I do hope that the campus wide community is interested
in your presentation and if not it should at least raise awareness of
the humanitarian crisis experienced by very many people, families and
businesses in the West of Ireland today.  I am sure that many UL staff
and students are members or closely associated with those affected by
floods.  Maybe we should as a campus community think of a way of
supporting these communities.

Kindest regards

Gabriella