[Events] Regional Teaching and Learning Workshops - Prof R MacDonald

Mary.Fitzpatrick Mary.Fitzpatrick at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Nov 26 09:44:51 GMT 2009

SHANNON CONSORTIUM REGIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING WORKSHOPS,

 2nd - 3rd December,

Absolute Hotel, Limerick

Prof. Ranald Macdonald (see bio below) will facilitate three half day
workshops, Making Teaching More Effective, Assessment for Learning and
Student Led Learning, in the Shannon Consortium Regional Teaching and
Learning Series. All faculty and staff from MIC, UL, LIT and IT Tralee
are invited to participate.  Please see attached outline and details of
each workshop.

Workshop Title:  Making Teaching More Effective