[Events] FW: Student Death

Bernadette.Walsh Bernadette.Walsh at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Nov 26 16:31:04 GMT 2009

Funeral arrangements for Philip Nolan (beloved son of Ronnie and Anne and brother of Oliver and Darragh - recent graduates of UL)

Reposing at Meehan's Funeral Home, Newport on Friday, 27th November from 5.30pm.

Removal from Meehan's Funeral Home at 8.00pm to Ahane Church (Castleconnell parish -- right tun off main Limerick to Newport road).

Requiem Mass on Saturday (Ahane Church), 12.00 followed by burial in Abington cemetery (Morroe).

May Philip rest in Peace.