[Events] FW: UL Farmers Market Christmas Craft Fair

Patricia.Moriarty Patricia.Moriarty at STAFFMAIL.ul.ie
Fri Nov 27 16:36:16 GMT 2009

________________________________

From: Patricia.Moriarty
Sent: Fri 27/11/2009 13:37
To: events at staffmail.com
Subject: UL Farmers Market Christmas Craft Fair

The UL Farmers Market will host a Christmas Craft Fair on the first 3 Tuesdays in December and we are hoping to have some carol singing from 12.30 to 3pm each Tuesday. If you are involved in a choir or just want to get a gang of colleagues together to sing some carols we have some half hour slots left. We are more than happy if you want to collect for a charity of your choice.

Please contact patricia.moriarty at ul.ie with your date and time of choice and we will try to facilitate you.