[Events] Student Poster Exhibition

Ita.Richardson Ita.Richardson at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Feb 1 09:15:09 GMT 2010

University of Limerick Women's Forum

International Women's Day Conference

University of Limerick

Student Poster Exhibition

Abstracts due 5th February, 2010

In conjunction with the UL Women's Forum International Women's Day
conference which will be held on 8th March, 2010, we are holding a
student poster exhibition.  All University of Limerick undergraduate and
postgraduate students who are undertaking or have completed a project
focusing on women (their lives, issues pertaining to women, supports for
women, etc) are encouraged to submit an abstract.   I would appreciate
if you could forward the attached document to any students that may be
interested in participating.

Regards,

Ita Richardson, Chairperson, UL Women's Forum.

Dr. Ita Richardson

Research Area Leader - Practice, Process & Methods

Lero - the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre
Department of Computer Science & Information Systems
University of Limerick, Ireland
Tel: +353-61-202765
www.lero.ie <http://www.lero.ie/>