[Events] Early Evening Exercising Made Easy for you

Carmell.Demello Carmell.Demello at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Feb 1 16:24:29 GMT 2010

EARLY EVENING CLASSES

We are proud of our Early Evening Group Fitness Programme which makes exercising accessible, affordable and easy to implement into your working/studying day.

Join in our early evening classes and still have the rest of the evening to yourselves!

Classes are all of a high standard, conveniently on your doorstep and excellent value for money.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can’t do is do the exercise for you!!!

Monday

17.15

17.30

BODY ATTACK ™

Main Sports Hall

High calorie burning addictive, energetic, easy to follow class from Les Mills, New Zealand

€3.50  Staff/Stu

Body Pump ™

Fitness Studio

Strength, conditioning, toning class with bar-bell and interchangeable weights for Males and Females.

€5 Special Staff/Stu

Jason

Carmell

Tuesday

17.30

Pilates

A series of exercises to strengthen the core muscles and increase flexibility.

€5 Special  Staff/Stu

Jason

Wednesday

17.15

18.15

BODY ATTACK ™

Main Sports Hall

€3.50 Special  Staff/Stu

Freestyle Fitness Yoga

A ‘non spiritual’ programme incorporating Yoga Postures and deep stretch exercises, focusing on improving flexibility and enhancing posture.

€5 Special  Staff/Students

Carmell/Jason

Carmell

Thursday

17.30

18.15

Begin to Spin

An easy introduction to indoor cycling.  Work at your own level, learn cycling technique.  Good for endurance, fat and calorie burning.

€5 Staff/Stu

BODY PUMP™

Evelyn

FAMOUS

Friday

17.30

Pilates

A series of exercises to strengthen the core muscles and increase flexibility.

€5 Staff/Stu

Emma

For further information

Carmell DeMello