[Events] coffee morning tomorrow am in aid of Haiti. Your support will be very much appreciated.

Hayley.OGorman Hayley.OGorman at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Feb 4 09:16:29 GMT 2010

COFFEE MORNING

East Room, Plassey House, Friday 5th February from 10.30-11.30am.

Tea, coffee and home made bakes!

(Gluten free buns also available)

In aid of:

 HAVEN'S BUILT-IT-WEEK PROJECT

IN HAITI

Haven is an organisation who aims to build 1,000 new homes and upgrade
2,000 existing houses across Haiti by 2011.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western World.  And to see it first
hand, I can't but agree!  One in 12 children die before they even reach
5 years old and one child dies every hour.

More than one million new homes are urgently needed for the people of
Haiti.  Haven and their volunteers aim to help at least some of the poor
people of Haiti to enable them to achieve the basic human right of a
decent home.

I'd really appreciate your support.  I hope to see you there on the 5th
February.

Thanking you,

Hayley O'Gorman

Hayley O'Gorman