[Events] UL Eagles take on UCD in the UL Arena next Saturday 7.30

Sean.Reidy Sean.Reidy at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Feb 4 16:47:11 GMT 2010

UL Eagles resume their men's super league campaign this weekend with a
home game against UCD Marian on Sat 6th Feb at UL Arena. In their last
outing the Eagles continued their winning run with a hard fought 91 to
83 win over UCC Demons. This leaves the Eagles firmly at the top of the
conference table on 12 wins from 13 games.

UL and UCD met in the early stages of the league and UL emerged winners
after a good contest that was in the balance up to the last 5 minutes.
The Limerick lads will be keen to win again and maintain their momentum
in this year's super league.

Coach Tony Hehir ahead of the game says "We are going well, and winning
key close games. Yet there is loads of room for improvement in our game.
We have had a week off and need to come back next weekend and maintain
our momentum to the end of the season. We have 5 games left in the
regular league and UCD Marian on Saturday will be as tough as they come.
Hopefully we can maintain our form which has been good and go on and win
on Saturday night.

The game is fixed for Saturday night 6th Feb, at 7.30pm, UL Eagles
versus UCD Marian at the UL Arena. There are only two home games left
before the League playoffs to see the UL Eagles in action. Don't miss
them!

Sean Reidy,

Marketing Director,

University of Limerick,