[Events] Project Management Annual Conference 4th March 2010

John.F.Kelly John.F.Kelly at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Feb 9 12:32:51 GMT 2010

Project Management Annual Conference

4th March 2010

 City West Hotel

It is that time of year where we are looking forward to our Project
Management Annual Conference, held jointly with Ireland Chapter PMI,  on
Thursday March 4th 2010 in Citywest Hotel, Dublin. This is the 9th
consecutive year that this event is being held and we hope that, with
your support, it will continue to build on the success we have had over
past number of years.

This year the topic is 'Creative Approaches in Challenging Time ' and
with this we are delighted to bring to you a great list of speakers
including: -

*         David Taylor, European Business Speaker of the Year 2004 and
author of "The Naked Leader", will offer some common sense advice to
effective leadership.

*         Steve Elliott, Programme Manager Balfour Beatty, on lessons
learnt from some leading British Projects (Terminal 5, Channel Tunnel,
London 2012 etc.),

*         Peter De Jager on the topic of trust,

*         Leroy Ward on Project Governance and Decision Making

*         and Yan Bello on Communication.

It promises to be a great event. Furthermore, the event price is reduced
by 30% (from last year's price) for all PMI and UL/CPM members.

All online booking details are available on www.pmi-ireland.org  where a
copy of the conference brochure and booking forms are also available.
You can also access conference details through the CPM website
http://www.cpm.ul.ie/news.asp

Enquiries through Valerie Clancy at the Centre for Project Management
(061 202982, valerie.clancy at ul.ie)

I look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards,

John