[Events] Flower Firm - Valentine's Day

Sharon.Nolan Sharon.Nolan at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 10 08:27:50 GMT 2010

Don't forget Valentine's Day this Sunday the 14th February. See our price list below...

Devotion – €140.00

This amazing bouquet of two dozen long stemmed grand prix red roses with foliage and bear grass hand-tied and presented in our trademark box is sure to take their breath away this Valentine’s Day.

Daring Dozen – €70.00

Send your love with this Valentine’s Day classic. Twelve long stemmed grand prix red roses hand-tied with fresh eucalyptus leaves and gypsophila, gift-wrapped to perfection. Nothing says I Love You better than a dozen red roses.

Irresistible Mix – €60.00

Capture the heart of your loved one with this delightful mix of dusky pink roses, exotic anthurium, rich brassica, pale pink gerbera & green blooms. An irresistible mix of flower and colours to warm the heart.

    Spring Posie – €50.00

This vibrant selection of striking red spring tulips hand-tied with fresh eucalyptus leaves will delight your loved one this Valentine’s Day.

Order online with our new PayPal ordering system or by phone at 061 40 58 27.

Remeber we deliver!

www.TheFlowerFirm.ie <http://www.TheFlowerFirm.ie>  Visit our website or join us on facebook.
+353 61 40 58 27
+353 85 7248 377