[Events] Bereavement Notice

Linda.Hastings Linda.Hastings at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 10 14:19:34 GMT 2010

It is with sadness and deep regret that the Department of Politics and
Public Administration announces  the death of Marie Flannery (nee
Stapleton), sister  to our colleague, John Stapleton, on the 8th Feb

Funeral Arrangements are as follows

FLANNERY (nee Stapleton), Marie (Tamarisk Drive, Kilnamanagh and late of
Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny) Feb. 8, 2010  Removal Wednesday evening to St.
Kevin's Church, Kilnamanagh arriving at 5 o'c. Funeral Mass on Thursday
at 10 o'c. followed by Burial in Newlands's Cross Cemetery. Family
flowers only please, donations, if desired to Our Lady's Hospice,
Harold's Cross.

Regards

Linda

Linda Hastings/Tracey Gleeson (job share)

Politics & Public Administration

University of Limerick

Limerick

Ireland