[Events] UL Gospel Singers

Anne.Hickey Anne.Hickey at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Feb 11 15:48:32 GMT 2010

UL Gospel Singers will commence rehearsals TODAY at 5.15 pm in classroom D of the basement, Foundation Building.  We rehearse for an hour and a half approximately each Thursday.  Our Musical Director is Kathleen Turner.  New members are always welcome, and we would also be delighted to welcome back existing members.

Ability to read music is not required.

Please pass this on to your friends and colleagues.

Anne

Anne Hickey
Iontrálacha Fochéime/Undergraduate Admissions
Gnóthaí Mac Léinn/Student Affairs
Ollscoil Luimnigh/University of Limerick
Guthán/Phone: 061 202482
Facs/Fax: 061 334859
Ríomhphost/Email: anne.hickey at ul.ie
Gréasán/Web: http://www.ul.ie/admissions/ <http://www.ul.ie/admissions/>

Gnóthaí Mac Léinn - Seirbhísí Proifisiúnta Tacaíochta do Mhic Léinn
Student Affairs - Professional Services Supporting Students