[Events] REMINDER: Research Seminar by Dr Lucy Hearne on Measurement of Individual Progression in Adult Guidance on Wed 10th Feb 11.30-12.30 Room LG011

Brigete.Clancy Brigete.Clancy at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Feb 9 09:38:14 GMT 2010

          The Research Centre for Education and Professional Practice

Department of Education and Professional Studies

                                                        EHS Faculty

                                                I N V I T A T I O N

         A Research Seminar

  by

Dr Lucy Hearne

Education & Professional Studies Dept

"Towards an Understanding of the Measurement of Individual Progression
in Adult Guidance: A Case-Study Approach".

Wednesday 10th February 11.30-12.30 in Room LG011

Everyone welcome,

Professor Marie Parker-Jenkins

Chair of Education

RSVP to Brigete Clancy, E&PS Dept:  brigete.clancy at ul.ie

Reminder : Professor Marie Parker-Jenkins, Chair of Education,  will
give her Inaugural Lecture-  Title:  Diversity Matters: Lessons Learnt
from Europe - for Irish Schools Tomorrow - on Monday 22nd February at
18h15 in John Holland Lecture Theatre.