[Events] THANK YOU FRIENDS

Sandra.Grehan Sandra.Grehan at staffmail.ul.ie
Fri Feb 12 12:50:14 GMT 2010

Hi all

I wish to thank you all for the beautiful gifts presented to me on my
early retirement especially the travel fund - may it never run dry!
Thanks to all who attended my farewell reception - your kindness and
best wishes are very much appreciated.

I thank especially the staff of the President's Office for your support
and encouragement not only of late but throughout my 15 years in the
Office of the Vice President Academic & Registrar - may the miracle of
friendship always dwell in your heart.

I wish you all lots of love, happiness and peace of mind in the years to
come.

Until we meet again always remember the road to a friends house is never
long....

Siobhan