[Events] Dominic

Patricia-Anne.Moore Patricia-Anne.Moore at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Feb 15 14:03:23 GMT 2010

Dominican Biblical Institute

Upper Cecil Street, Limerick

Tuesdays at 7.30 pm

We Must Rebuild

affecting

the country, particularly the Limerick area, four speakers reflect on
the

situation and share their convictions on how to find a way forward.

23 Feb  Pat Hogan PP

                               Parish Priest of Southill, he was
Chaplain of Limerick Prison

                                 and a founder member of the charity,
Calcutta Calling.

        2 Mar  Mark Patrick Hederman OSB

                          Abbot of Glenstal Abbey, former headmaster of
the Abbey school,

                               he taught in America and Nigeria and
wrote several books.

 9 Mar  Maureen O'Sullivan TD

                            Independent TD for Dublin Central, teacher
and guidance counsellor,

                                she served as election agent for Tony
Gregory for many years.

 16 Mar  Peter McVerry SJ

                           Has worked with Dublin's young homeless for
more than thirty years

                                and has campaigned tirelessly for social
justice.

Donations invited

Telephone 061- 490 603

I said to them, 'What a sorry state we are in. Come on, we must rebuild'

(Nehemiah 2:17)