[Events] FW: Choke Comedy Improv @ The Belltable, Feb 18th - Time Correction

Tracy.Aspel Tracy.Aspel at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 17 08:57:42 GMT 2010

Apologies all, the time of tomorrow night's show should have read 8pm on the previous invite - sorry for the double mailing.

Choke Comedy Improv

After their door busting sold out "Pure Sketchy" show at last month's UnFringed Festival, Choke Comedy return to the Belltable @ 36 Cecil Street for their monthly improv residency.

Bringing much needed laughter in times lacking good news, Choke Comedy sets foot on stage with no script or safety net. If you like "Whose Line Is It Anyway" Choke Comedy Improv is the show for you.

A show that is driven by its audience, comments have been left on the door ranging from 'Hilarious' to 'I go to the Cat Laughs in Kilkenny every year and I've never cried - I cried twice tonight, so funny!' That's good kind of crying - honest!

Sarah Lynch of the Limerick Event Guide said of the UnFringed 2010 show "Choke attempted to climb a slippery comedy mountain and succeeded."

Performed by Tracy Aspel, Ann Blake, Myles Breen, Charlie Cassey, Susan Holland, John Loftus, Norma Lowney, and Jerry O Mullane, Choke Comedy Improv is a night out guaranteed to send you home laughing.

Become our friend on Facebook to keep track of the latest Choke news & gigs - http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1196119991&ref=ts <http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1196119991&ref=ts>

February 18th, 8pm  Belltable at 36CecilStreet <mailto:Belltable at 36CecilStreet>

Tickets €10, Booking (061)319866 / www.belltable.ie