[Events] REMINDER: Basque Solidarity Meeting and Launch at 6 pm today

Sile.deCleir Sile.deCleir at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 17 10:19:13 GMT 2010

Hi everyone!

We're students from the Basque Country who have just set up a branch of the IRISH BASQUE SOLIDARITY COMMITTEES in Limerick. To create an official society in UL we need your help. WITHOUT OBLIGATION we would ask you to give us your name and ID number since we need a certain amount of people to make our Committee official in UL.

Last  Saturday 13th started the INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY WEEK WITH THE BASQUE COUNTRY and events will be organised in UL throughout the week 4. We'll be holding our AGM next WEDNESDAY 17th in CG054 in the Main Building at 6pm, explaining different aspects of our culture such as language and political situation, followed by a lunch with typical Basque food and music.

We'd apreciate your help in coming to the meeting or joining our committee.

Remember! It is only a solidarity committee, which means you don't have to feel obliged to attend or do anything.

ESKERRIK ASKO,
GO RAIBH MíLE MAITH AGAT,
THANK YOU,

Irati Munoz and Izaskun Goienetxea