[Events] FYP research

Maeve.Gleeson Maeve.Gleeson at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 17 12:22:34 GMT 2010

Are YOU interested in IMPROVING your PERFORMANCE??

HELP ME HELP YOU??

I am looking for knowledgeable, active Gaelic football players who are
willing to have their performance analysed in a simulated game.

I am conducting a study in order to investigate the use of notational
analysis in conjunction with accelerometery by analysing movement
patterns.

This will be measured using state of the art video equipment, SportsCode
Software and ActivPAL accelerometers.

Whether you are at the top of your game or have a willingness to try,
PLEASE read the information sheet attached to this e mail.

If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact:

Aideen Howlin: 0655988 at studentmail.ul.ie

085 1180866