[Events] All about the Ball

Aoife.NiRaghallaigh Aoife.NiRaghallaigh at staffmail.ul.ie
Thu Feb 18 17:41:20 GMT 2010

Howdy Folks,

The PSA Annual Charity Ball 2010 in association with UlsterBank and in aid of The Alzheimer Society of Ireland

Will take place on Friday the 26th of February (NEXT FRIDAY) in the Limerick Strand Hotel.

Tickets are at the reduced rate of €35 and there are still a small number available from my office (PSA Common Room) and ULSU reception.

I will be in the office from 11-5pm tomorrow and the office will be manned all-day Monday and Tuesday to allow you to buy tickets.

Sales are going very well so don’t be disappointed and buy yours today!

Go to http://www.postgrads.ie/events/psaball for more details.

Regards,

Michael J Bourke
President, Postgraduate Student Association,  University of Limerick.
Uachtarán, Cumann na nIarchéimithe, Ollscoil Luimnigh.

www.postgrads.ie <http://www.postgrads.ie>

00 353 61 213473
00 353 86 0435305

michael.j.bourke at ul.ie <mailto:michael.j.bourke at ul.ie>