[Events] Book Sale in Aid of Special Olympics - Two for the Price of One!

Kim.OMahony Kim.OMahony at staffmail.ul.ie
Mon Feb 22 12:51:25 GMT 2010

Our book sale continues in GLG-027 in aid of Special Olympics Ireland.

This week only, get 2 books for €1.

We recently received some more books by well know authors including Denise Deegan, Dan Brown, Raymond Feist, Graham Hurley, Geraldine O'Neill, John Grisham, Stephen Price, Lesley Pearse, Kathy Reichs, Karen Rose, Susan Sallis and Simon Mawer, to name but a few!

The room is open all day, so come along and browse at your leisure!

Many thanks for your ongoing support.

Anne & Kim

Kim O’Mahony

Quality Officer