[Events] Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET)

karen.mcgrath Karen.McGrath at staffmail.ul.ie
Tue Feb 23 15:46:06 GMT 2010

Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET)

We would like to advice you that the link to participate in the Student
Evaluation of Teaching system has now been closed.  Due to the
unprecedented number of applications for evaluations this semester the
CTL regrets that it will not be in a position to accept any late
applicants at this stage.  All class evaluations will be carried out
online this semester and the SET Co-ordinator will be in touch with you
in due course to advice you when the questionnaire is being sent to your
students. Again in order to get a good response rate we would encourage
you, the lecturer, to remind your students in person to complete the
online survey.

The CTL thanks you for your continued participation in the SET System.