[Events] Mature Student Open Evening "Thank you"

Noreen.Coveney-O'Beirne Noreen.Coveney at staffmail.ul.ie
Wed Feb 24 15:18:10 GMT 2010

Subject: Mature Student Open Evening

The organising committee would like to extend thanks to all those who supported the successful Mature Open Evening last night, especially those who gave their personal time to progress the access agenda in relation to mature students.  It is important that mature students are provided with as much information and support as we can give as the return to education can be quite a life changing commitment for a lot of these students. This year we again had a number of queries from Dell employees concerning our programmes including our Access Courses.

Once again thanks to all concerned.

Noreen.Coveney-O'Beirne, Séan Reidy, Anne Hickey