John.Mulligan at staffmail.ul.ie
Fri Feb 26 14:51:34 GMT 2010
This October 2010, I will be going to Haiti to help build houses with the people currently doing outstanding work over there.
I need to raise the amount of €4,500 to help fund this trip.
I have set up two competitions to help raise this money:
* First, is an inter-department pool competition, which will be held in the Stables Bar on the 29th of March 2010. This will consist of 3 players per team.
* Secondly, I have also organised a game of soccer, which will be 11-a-side on grass this will be an inter-department/building competition, date and venue to be confirmed.
If you would like to put a team together, which can be made up from Students, Postgraduates and Staff please contact me at john.mulligan at ul.ie
If you would like to sponsor a trophy for these competitions, I would be delighted to hear from you.
I have also placed sponsorship cards and collection buckets around campus with:
* Denise Roche CSIS Building CS2-032
* Nuala Kitson CSIS Building CS1-005
* Joan O’Riordan MSSI Building MS1-011
* Robert Hutchison Main Building A3-006
* Kelly O’Connor Buildings & Estates Department AM-065
* Jim O’Callaghan Goods Inwards AO-045
* Leona Fitzgerald Salaries Department A2-028
* Ita Richardson Lero Building LRG-007
* Vicky Kelly Lonsdale Building L2-010
* Gerard Canning Schroedinger Building
* University of Limerick Arena Reception
* University of Limerick Main Reception
* Anne Butler Glucksman Library
* Regina Fitzgerald Foundation building
* Eugene O’Regan ERB building
* Elaine Storan Health Sciences building
Your continued generosity and support for this very worthwhile cause is greatly appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Events