[Events] competitions

John.Mulligan John.Mulligan at staffmail.ul.ie
Fri Feb 26 14:51:34 GMT 2010

Hello Everyone

This October 2010, I will be going to Haiti to help build houses with the people currently doing outstanding work over there.

I need to raise the amount of €4,500 to help fund this trip.

I have set up two competitions to help raise this money:

*	First, is an inter-department pool competition, which will be held in the Stables Bar on the 29th of March 2010.  This will consist of 3 players per team.

*	Secondly, I have also organised a game of soccer, which will be 11-a-side on grass this will be an inter-department/building competition, date and venue to be confirmed.

If you would like to put a team together, which can be made up from Students, Postgraduates and Staff please contact me at john.mulligan at ul.ie

If you would like to sponsor a trophy for these competitions, I would be delighted to hear from you.

I have also placed sponsorship cards and collection buckets around campus with:

*	Denise Roche                                     CSIS Building CS2-032
*	Nuala Kitson                                        CSIS Building CS1-005
*	Joan O’Riordan                                   MSSI Building MS1-011
*	Robert Hutchison                                Main Building A3-006
*	Kelly O’Connor                                    Buildings & Estates Department AM-065
*	Jim O’Callaghan                                 Goods Inwards AO-045
*	Leona Fitzgerald                                 Salaries Department A2-028
*	Ita Richardson                                     Lero Building LRG-007
*	Vicky Kelly                                           Lonsdale Building L2-010
*	Gerard Canning                                  Schroedinger Building
*	University of Limerick                          Arena Reception
*	University of Limerick                          Main Reception
*	Anne Butler                                   Glucksman Library
*	Regina Fitzgerald                          Foundation building
*	Eugene O’Regan                           ERB building
*	Elaine Storan                                Health Sciences building
*

Your continued generosity and support for this very worthwhile cause is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

John Mulligan